Sunday, December 11, 2011

EVERYDAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL using The Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hi Guys. So I FINALLY decided to work on my blog! I'm still super new to all this so please be patient with me. This is from the first tutorial I posted on YouTube. I've posted some pictures and the tutorial along with a list of all the products I used. The eye shadows I used are from the amazing, ORIGINAL, Urban Decay Naked Palette. This is the best investment when it comes to eyeshadows you can wear everyday or use for dramatic looks. Much love to my sis, Sunny, for getting me mine! Check it out and please leave me comments and if you haven't subscribed to me on YouTube yet, please do!



 







Products Used:

Face: Makeup For Ever Lift Concealer #2, Dior Bronze in 020 Light Tan,, NYX blush in Peach 06, Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer


Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, All eye shadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette, ElfBlack Liquid Eye Liner, Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara, Red Cherry Lashes #107, Duo Lash Adhesive Glue


Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Temptress #680, NYX Lip Gloss in LA LA,
Music Provided by Youtube Video Editor: Musumeci, Io Life On Jupiter Giulio Abbattista Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment